I've had my digital camera since 2005 and although I can still take pictures with it, there is one thing that bugs me about the camera. The lens cover that automatically covers/uncovers the lens when you click the power button no longer opens all the way on its own. I have to use my fingers to push the lens covers apart.
Unfortunately, I spent way too much money on clothing during the black Friday sales so I no longer have the option of buying a new camera (or at least, not any time soon). I guess I'll just have to continue taking pics with my iPhone :P
Speaking of black Friday sales, I need to take a few pictures of everything I purchased! Will probably post it sometime later this week...
Did you get any good deals on black Friday?
Edit: the camera apparently only wants to shoot videos now. Only way to take pictures is to move the switch over to "picture" mode and wiggle it until the settings changes, then hold it very still and quickly take as many pictures as I can before it decides to switch back to "video" mode... Ugh, what a piece of crap :(
Did you get your camera?
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to buy with my Sephora coupon!
@steph no i didn't get a camera :( too broke! maybe next black friday... as for sephora, let me think about it and maybe i can recommend something! :D
ReplyDelete