Thursday, June 9, 2011

My First FOTD!

Ok let me just start off by saying I am doing a horrible job of documenting my wedding planning progress. But to my defense, it's been f@#king insane! We're now down to 22 days and there's still so much to do! So yeah... I probably won't be posting much other than some DIY projects when they're complete :)

Anyways, onto today's post - a FOTD (Face of the Day) post! The lovely Stephanie of DSK Jewelry is having an awesome giveaway on her blog so this entry is for her contest! I had actually purchased the necklace I wore in my first engagement shoot from Steph. Check out her jewelry website to see some of her beautiful creations!

Typically I don't do my makeup unless it's a night out with my friends or if there's a special event (date night, weddings, etc). But since I had my hair trial for the wedding, I thought: "why not??" :)

So let's start off with a list of products used:


Face:
- Kevin Beautymaker Color Controller (Primer)
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Makeup in Intensity 2.0
- NARS Pressed Powder in Santa Fe
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder
- Jill Stuart Blush Blossom Dual Cheek Color in 01 Romantic Sweet Pea

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler
- Jill Stuart Seductive Eyes in 07 Mysterious Queen
- MAC Print from the Tailormade: 6 Cool Eyes Palette
- Aritaum Falsh Eyelashes (there was no model number on the box..)
- Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil in Seal Brown 02

Lips:
- Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Color in Baby Lips
- Lunasol Full Glamour Lips S in 21 Sugar Pink
- Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in 15 Shimmery Cute Pink

Before I post pictures of myself, I must show you guys these beautiful pictures of my fave items!

Jill Stuart Blush Blossom Dual Cheek Color in 01 Romantic Sweet Pea

Ain't she a beauty?

 
MAC Tailormade: 6 Cool Eyes Palette and Jill Stuart Seductive Eyes Palette in 07 Mysterious Queen

I only used the far right color on the MAC palette (in Print) to line my eyes.  As for the Jill Stuart Palette, every color but the far left color was used!  I used the light cream color on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes, blended out the coral/pink color all over my lids, and used the dark color on the outer halfs my lids (crease of my lids).

LM Sheer Lip Color in Baby Lips and Lunasol Full Glamour Lips S in 21 Sugar Pink

Used both of the pictured lipsticks for this FOTD.  First I applied Baby Lips, then blotted it off so my lips were just slightly stained.  Then I applied the Lunasol lipstick and used the Sephora lip gloss over it.  The outcome?  Super cute baby pink lips!

And now... onto my pictures!  Please don't judge me; it was my first time applying my own false eyelashes!  I think I did a pretty good job, no? :)






gotta have a picture with a kissy face and peace sign of course...

and a silly one!

Whew!  This post took longer than I thought it would... probably due to my camera dying on me every few photos!  :P  Hope everyone likes this FOTD look!  And if you love the flower in my hair, check out Brandi's Etsy shop called Silver Pencils.  I'm going to be wearing the flower on my wedding day! :D [edit] just noticed that you can't even see the details of the flower in these pictures... ugh.[/edit]

1 comment:

  1. Reggi! You are so cute! I love the photos! Girl..you have some fabulous makeup!! :D I don't see why you don't post these more often! :P

    ReplyDelete